Travelling can be fun and rejuvenating but when it burns a hole in your pocket, the fun is sucked out of it. Wouldn’t it be great if you could travel to your favorite cities in the world and not spend so much on accommodation? This would leave you with so much more money to buy souvenirs and gifts, plus have a gala time. The following are some cheap accommodations in popular tourist cities –
• England – London – Portobello House Hotel – The rooms in this gorgeous hotel are all individually designed. The Millbrook beds, feather pillows and Egyptian bed linen are perfect to wind down after a tired day through London’s historical lanes. The rooms also come with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, en suite bathrooms and every other luxury you can imagine. The Kensington palace gardens are nearby.
**Kensington palace gardens picture Picture By: Edwin 1.1
• France – Paris: Avalon Hotel – The Gare du Nord station is not even 5 minutes away from this convenient hotel. Location wise, it is perfect because it is close to Moulin Rouge and Montmartre. The rooms are tastefully decorated and have all the basic amenities. You can use the metro to visit the Eiffel tower, Les Halles, Opera, Louvre and other must-see places in Paris.
• Spain – Madrid: Osuna Hotel – After a tired day of travelling, this is the quiet place you need to relax and chill. The swimming pool, beautiful gardens and their all day long shuttle service to IFEMA and airport reinforce the sheer luxury and comfort that surrounds the place. The rooms are equipped with basic amenities, including Wi-Fi, minibar and satellite TV.
• Italy – Venice – Hotel Moderno – It is located centrally with the Rialto Bridge and Santa Lucia railways station close by. This location is popularly called the “Gateway to Venice”. The hotel is comfortable and homely with St Mark’s Square only 2 km away. It also has all the basic amenities.
• Netherlands – Amsterdam – Amstel Botel – This hotel shows you the trendy side of Amsterdam which is more than just the romantic and historic city people think it to be. The Amstel Botel bar has a pinball machine, a pool table and many other things to keep you occupied. The rooms are large and comfortable, offering you options of view – water side and land side.
• Thailand – Bangkok – The Fifth Residence – The location of this hotel is central and close to the shopping mall, national stadium, train station and the famous clothes market are all close by. The hotel itself is comfortable and luxurious, and all the basic amenities including Wi-Fi, LCD TV, air conditioning and 24 hour showers are provided.
• Australia – Sydney – Challis Lodge – This hotel is comfortable and clean and is minutes away from the Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge. All basic amenities are provided here, including bar, coffee/tea making facilities in rooms, and television.
• USA – Los Angeles – Santa Clarita Motel – The Hurricane Harbor and six flag magic mountain are only a few minutes away from this motel. The location is close to the shopping center, many nice restaurants and golf courses. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and guests have access to amenities including Wi-Fi, laundry, mini-refrigerators and free parking onsite.
You can experience all your favorite places in their entirety without breaking your bank. Travel has never been so much fun and affordable before.